Membership in the Greater Hall Chamber is a solid investment in the future of the Gainesville-Hall County region. With a unified vision and the strength of more than 2,500 members, the Chamber, ensures a pro-business climate that encourages business growth and success.
Why Join the Chamber?
- Enhance your business potential by maximizing your advertising potential and creating networking opportunities to help build your business base.
- Ensure a prosperous economic environment. Through a proactive economic development program, we actively recruit new businesses while helping existing businesses with workforce development, talent search, training and other services.
- Enrich our community by supporting programs aimed at preparing youth to be tomorrow’s workforce while protecting the natural resources that make Gainesville-Hall County the place they want to live.
- Be represented. We ensure your business needs are known to local, state and federal lawmakers.
- Grow through referral. Chamber members are referred to new and existing businesses looking for services.
Join the Greater Hall Chamber of Commerce today and reap the rewards of a stronger business community!
When you’re ready to join the Greater Hall Chamber of Commerce, contact us:
Christen Wilbanks, VP Membership Sales, 770-532-6206 x 116. Email Christen
Kara Tate, VP Membership Sales & Programs, 770-532-6206 x 103. Email Kara