When you consider all the membership benefits, joining the Greater Hall Chamber just makes sense for your business. The Chamber offers the opportunity to strengthen and build new business relationships, promote employee productivity, and help save money.
Learn more about Chamber member benefits and complete the membership form when you’re ready to join!
- Networking activities. Word of mouth is one of the best ways to grow your business, which is why we provide a variety of networking opportunities for member businesses to get to know one another. Join us for Business Before Hours, Business After Hours, Lunch ‘n Learn, Network Over Coffee, South Hall Business Coalition and New Member Breakfasts.
- Promotional opportunities.
- Let the community know your business has arrived with a new business ribbon cutting or ground breaking. We handle all the details.
- Showcase your business and recruit talented new employees at our annual Business EXPO.
- Participate in variety of marketing opportunities, like advertising in member publications or at events.
- Training, awareness and education. We offer regular workshops on topics that help your business grow and feature speakers who discuss hot buttons topics in our community. We also provide:
- Business Link is a monthly report on the state of business in Gainesville-Hall County. The newsletter features Chamber activities, news about members and focuses on issues of importance to the community.
- eBiz, an electronic newsletter, updates members on upcoming events and meetings in a convenient and timely format.
- Help promote healthy lifestyles. With proactive events and savings on insurance, we make healthy lifestyles a top priority for an active, healthy workforce.
- As part of Vision 2030, HealthSmart is designed to promote healthy active lifestyles at home and in the workplace. Individual health education is enhanced with annual expos and workplaces that adopted a Wellness and Health culture and promote healthy lifestyle choices are routinely honored.
- 5K Corporate Challenge, an annual 5K Run & 2 Mile Wellenss Walk, includes corporate and community teams and focuses on workplace wellness, physical activity, teamwork and nutrition.
- One great Chamber benefit is health insurance savings. Members with 2 to 50 employees are entitled to discounted health insurance programs through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia.
- Greater Hall Chamber of Commerce members save 7.5% on Workers Compensation Insurance becoming a certified Drug Free Workplace to through an affiliation with the Georgia Chamber of Commerce
For more information on Chamber benefits or upcoming events, contact Christen Wilbanks, VP Membership Sales, 770-532-6206 x 116. Email Christen