Over 25 years ago, Gainesville-Hall County leaders had the insight and boldness to invest in a groundbreaking economic development initiative called HALLTogether, now called HALLmark. The Greater Hall Chamber of Commerce has been growing community prosperity ever since.
HALLmark – 2020-2025 continues on the foundation of community prosperity and quality of life. Economic Development, Workforce Development, VISION 2030, Education, Leadership, Small Business and Quality of Life are the driving forces for the success of the HALLmark initiatives. Since 2015, 120 new and expanded businesses have announced 6,000 jobs and $1.6 billion in capital investment. Business and industry make long-term investments in Gainesville-Hall County because of its stability, skilled workforce, visionary leadership and quality of life.
HALLmark has seen many successes over the past two decades, including:
• Providing jobs from existing and new industries
• Growing the commercial tax base throughout Gainesville-Hall County
• Creation of VISION 2030 for our future
• Adding Public Art with 172 new works since 2013 for a total of 250 pieces
• Renovation of the Chamber headquarters building in Downtown Gainesville
• Facilitating an Education Consortium
• Creating the Greater Hall Workforce Development Taskforce
• Spearheading a Greenspace initiative for the community
• Continuing Leadership Hall County and Youth Leadership Hall
• Initiating a senior leadership program called Wisdom Project 2030
Investment in HALLmark 2020-2025 continues to ensure we maintain a vibrant economy, create new jobs, have an educated and skilled workforce, increase our tax base, support the growth of our small businesses and retail establishments, build partnerships with government entities, and continually improve our quality of life through VISION 2030 and other community initiatives.