The Healthy Hall Awards of Excellence Program spotlights those in the healthcare industry making a significant impact on our quality of life through excellence in health and wellness. Recipients will be recognized at an Awards Luncheon on Wednesday, February 27 at 11:30 a.m. at the Brenau Downtown Center in Gainesville. Philip Wilheit, President, Wilheit Packaging will be keynote speaker at the Healthy Hall Luncheon.
Link here to see list of 2019 Healthy Hall Award FINALISTS.
Healthy Hall Awards will be presented in the following categories:
- Outstanding Allied Health Professional
- Outstanding Healthcare Professional
- Outstanding Healthcare Administrator
- Corporate Innovation
- Visionary Leader
- Community Impact
- Senior Impact
- Healthcare Education
- Outstanding Achievement in Behavioral Health
- Nurse of the Year (LPN)
- Nurse of the Year (RN)
- Dentist of the Year
- Physician Specialist of the Year
- Primary Care Physician of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award (may be awarded posthumously)
Healthy Hall Awards Program 2019 is presented by Northeast Georgia Health System. Gold Sponsors: Brenau University and Northeast Georgia Diagnostic Clinic. Silver Sponsors: Gainesville Eye Associates, Longstreet Clinic, Alliant Health Plans and ProCare Rx.
Open to the Public. Cost: $20 per person; Table $400 (seats 8). Reservations required. Amanda Lewis, 770-532-6206 x 111. Email: AMANDA.