The Greater Hall Chamber’s Existing Industry Program conducts one-on-one, onsite company visits to identify business challenges and common interests among our local existing industries for the purpose of matching expressed needs with appropriate resources.
Who is Hall County Industry?
- 28.3% of Hall Workforce is employed in goods producing
- 320+ manufacturers, processor and distributors are located in Hall County
- Food processors, equipment manufacturers, and automotive suppliers are some of the most populated industry categories
- 50 locations of Hall County’s manufacturers, processors and distributors are international subsidiaries, representing 15 countries
- North American Headquarters are common additions as manufacturers continue to grow