With more than 95% of consumers living outside the U.S., exporting products is smart business. Many companies may not consider exporting due to their size, but in fact, small businesses with less than 20 employees make up 70% of exporters.
The Greater Hall Chamber of Commerce is here to assist in the investigation of and efforts to begin exporting goods. Our services include:
- International market research
- Trade opportunity alert
- Licensing requirements
- Financial assistance access
- Barrier solutions
- Sales representative options
- International buyer meetings in the U.S.
- Trade missions
- Certificates of Origin
Local, state and international services are provided for manufacturers and research and development companies in Hall County:
- Greater Hall Chamber of Commerce: We can provide a Certificate of Origin to Chamber members for $6 each.
- Georgia Department of Economic Development (GDEcD): With offices in 12 countries and multiple local trade specialists, the professionals at the GDEcD International Trade Division can help you with a variety of export issues.
- U.S. Export Assistance Center – Atlanta: The U.S. Commercial Service office in Atlanta assists U.S. companies in exporting by providing consultations, conducting research, promoting products and more.
- Export-U.com provides free webinars on subjects like global market research, secondary research, approaching the market, terms, risk, financing and more.
- U.S. Department of Commerce International Trade Administration: Trade Specialists in 80 countries and Gold Key Services arrange appointments to break into your target market.
- U.S. Small Business Administration: SBA Export financing programs are obtained though your bank; SBA loan programs are available for export transaction financing, market development, and construction and equipment financing for businesses.
- Small Business Development Center International Trade Division