The Greater Hall Chamber’s Annual Membership Recruitment Campaign officially kickoffs on Thursday, August 22 at Business After Hours at The Longstreet Clinic, P.C. in Gainesville. Chamber Vice Chair of Membership Tony Paramore, Gainesville Paint & Design, is heading up the drive. Over 50 volunteers are gearing up to recruit new Chamber members and are offering a host of incentives including:
• Bold Business Directory Listing and Your Company Logo on the Chamber’s website (Value: $50)
• Waived Processing/Initiation Fee (Value: $35)
• Membership CD with 4,000 Chamber Members, address, phone listed (Value: $200)
• Ribbon Cutting Ceremony and coverage in the Chamber’s Business Link newsletter
• Event Coupons to upcoming Chamber events (Value: $15 per event)
• Free 48-hour crawler message on AccessNorthGA.com’s homepage linked to your website
• The Times: Discount on Business Link newsletter advertisement(s)
• Business Information Listing in the Chamber’s Business Link newsletter
• Invitation to the New Member Breakfast & Orientation on Friday, September 27 at 8:00 a.m. at the Quinlan Art Center.
The Membership Campaign runs through September 18 (Business After Hours and campaign awards on September 19 at Brenau University). Volunteers are seeking to develop new business relationships and recruit 100 new members. Chamber Members enjoy so many benefits including group health insurance discounts, advertising opportunities, monthly networking events, committee participation, small business development and more.
Join today! Call Greater Hall Chamber Membership Coordinator Kara Tate at 770-532-6206. Email: email@example.com or join online at greaterhallchamber.com