Contact: Kate Schermerhorn
Eagle Carpet Care
2427 Hilton Way, Ste E
Gainesville, GA 30501
Eagle Carpet Care Sponsors Continuing Education
“Fraud, Scams, & Schemes…the absence of Ethics!”
Braselton, GA, October 9, 2012: Eagle Carpet Care is sponsoring a Classroom Continuing Education opportunity for Property & Casualty Insurance Agents and Adjusters to get all required 2012 Georgia 15 CE Credits including All Required Ethics Credits. Instructor Brett Decker, CLU, of The CE Depot will present “Fraud, Scams, & Schemes…the absence of Ethics!” in a 3-hour session. The class will be held at the centrally located Country Inn & Suites in Braselton to accommodate agents in the Hall, Gwinnett, Jackson, and Barrow County areas.
· This class is free to P&C agents and adjusters.
· Space is limited to the first 60 agents or adjusters to sign up.
· Location: Country Inn & Suites, 925 Hwy 124, Braselton, GA
· Date: Tuesday, October 9
· Time: 9 AM – 12 PM (registrations begins at 8:30)
· Breakfast and Lunch Provided
· Contact Kate Schermerhorn with questions. Kate@Eagle-CarpetCare.com or 678-617-6888
Related Information www.eagle-carpetcare.com