NEW, recently updated Gainesville-Hall County Maps are available at the Greater Hall Chamber of Commerce, 230 E.E. Butler Parkway in Downtown Gainesville. The new maps highlight Lake Lanier, the Olympic Center and the rowing and canoe / kayaking venue at Clarks Bridge Road on the 10th Anniversary of the ’96 Atlanta Centennial Olympic Games. The map’s cover photo was taken by Tom Reed of The Times. Maps are $3.50 each.
Additional Gainesville/Hall County and Georgia promotional items are available at the Chamber include hats, lapel pins, tote bags, shirts, platters and mugs with drawings of area landmarks along with other reports and items including:
Greater Hall Chamber of Commerce
- Annual Wage and Benefit Survey Report
- Greater Hall Manufacturers and Processors Directory
- Greater Hall Chamber Membership Directory
- Newcomers and visitors listings
- Up-to-date tourism, current events, and recreation information
- Telephone books
For more information on these items or others available at the Greater Hall Chamber Welcome Center, 230 E.E. Butler Parkway in Downtown Gainesville, contact Welcome Center Manager Robin Halstead, 770-532-6206.