Healthy Hall Awards Luncheon
Tuesday, February 25
11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Brenau Downtown Center
Featuring The Honorable Nathan Deal as Keynote Speaker
The Greater Hall Chamber of Commerce’s Healthcare Awards Program seeks to spotlight those in the healthcare industry making a significant impact on our quality of life through excellence in health and wellness. This year’s event will be the 3rd annual and will feature Former Georgia Governor Nathan Deal as keynote speaker and award presentations. Make plans to join us for this important community event!
Healthy Hall Award Categories:
- Outstanding Allied Health Professional
- Outstanding Healthcare Professional
- Outstanding Healthcare Administrator
- Visionary Leader
- Community Impact
- Senior Impact
- Healthcare Education
- Outstanding Achievement in Behavioral Health
- Corporate Innovation
- Nurse of the Year (LPN)
- Nurse of the Year (RN)
- Dentist of the Year
- Physician Specialist of the Year
- Primary Care Physician of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award (may be awarded posthumously)
CLICK HERE to nominate a deserving individual, business or organization! Nominations will be accepted until 5pm on Friday, January 31, 2020.
Sponsorships available! For details contact: Amanda Lewis, alewis@GHCC.com, (770) 532-6206 x 111