The City of Flowery Branch has much to offer residents and visitors, including an historic downtown center, access to the beautiful Lake Sidney Lanier and close proximity to other regional destinations, such as Atlanta (45 miles) and Downtown Gainesville (12 miles). Flowery Branch also boasts several recent developments in and around the downtown area, including a spectacular new city hall and improvements at Flowery Branch Bay Park on Lake Lanier. The city is also working to improve walkability between the roundabout at Lights Ferry and Lake Lanier. The city adopted a comprehensive plan in 2016 to help guide community goals and new developments in the area through 2035.
Other Reasons to Visit Flowery Branch:
- Antebellum – Named one of the “50 Best Southern Restaurants” by OpenTable
- Sterling on the Lake – A top residential community for lake living
- Stonebridge Village – A retail destination
- Atlanta Falcons – Headquarters and Training Center
- Hideaway Bay Marina – Located within walking distance from downtown
Flowery Branch City Hall