The Greater Hall Chamber of Commerce continues to focus on its members with ongoing benefits and opportunities. With a staff of 12 professionals and dozens of volunteers, we continue to seek ways to provide you with tools to survive and thrive and make your business more viable. The Chamber provides services designed to help members meet their business goals. We offer networking and educational opportunities, leadership development and ways to increase the visibility of your business.
Over 50 volunteers are working to recruit new Chamber members and are offering a host of incentives including a waived initiation fee, free advertising, a ribbon cutting ceremony, membership CD (valued at $200!) and much more.
Chamber volunteers and staff will gather at the Lanier Tech Rotunda Room at the Featherbone Communiversity on September 25 at noon for a lunch and the campaign wrap up party! Bring your last minute new members and enjoy pizza provided by Papa John’s while the Membership Team tallies up the final results.
999 Chestnut St. SE
Gainesville, GA 30501
The Membership Campaign runs through September 25. Volunteers are seeking to develop new business relationships and recruit 100 new members. Chamber Members enjoy a host of benefits including group health insurance discounts, advertising opportunities, monthly networking events, committee participation, small business development and more. In addition, a Special Incentives Package is available when you join the Greater Hall Chamber of Commerce NOW through September 25, 2012.
A Special Incentives Package is available when you join the Greater Hall Chamber NOW through September 25, 2012:
• Business Directory Listing on Chamber's website (Value: $50)
• Processing/Initiation Fee waived (Value: $35)
• Membership CD with 3,000 Chamber Members (Value: $200)
• Ribbon Cutting Ceremony and Business Link newsletter coverage
• Event Coupons to upcoming Chamber events (Value: $15 per event)
• 48-hour crawler message on AccessNorthGA.com's homepage
• The Times: 50% off a Business Link newsletter advertisement
• Business Information Listing in the Chamber's Business Link newsletter
• Invitation to the New Member Breakfast and Orientation on October 5
Join today! Call Greater Hall Chamber of Commerce Membership Coordinator Kara Tate at 770-532-6206. Email: email@example.com