The Greater Hall Chamber Existing Industry Program conducts one-on-one onsite company visits to identify business challenges and common interest among our local existing industries for the purpose of matching expressed needs with appropriate resources.
Who is Hall County Industry?
- 28% of Hall Workforce is employed in goods producing
- 300 manufacturers, processor and distributors are located in Hall County
- Food processors, equipment manufacturers, and automotive suppliers are some of the most populated industry categories
- 49 locations of Hall County’s manufacturers, processors and distributors are international subsidiaries, representing 19 countries
- North American Headquarters are common additions as manufacturers continue to grow