The Next Generation 2010-2015
HALLmark…The Next Generation 2010-2015 is an aggressive strategic action plan dedicated to improving Gainesville-Hall County’s prosperity and overall quality of life. The focus of this plan is to develop a collective vision for the continued success of our community by working in partnership with business, government, education and private citizens.
HALLmark has seen many successes over the past 20 years, including:
- Providing jobs from new industries and the expansion of existing industries
- Growing the tax base throughout Hall County
- Creation of Vision 2030 to address the future
- Funding the renovation of the Greater Hall Chamber headquarters building in downtown Gainesville
- Developing a community HealthSmart and wellness program
- Facilitating an Education Consortium to bring all the heads of education together
- Spearheading a Greenspace initiative
- Developing new leaders through Leadership Hall County and Youth Leadership Hall
HALLmark is a community investment plan that addresses economic development, education, government, and community development through partnership. Over 140 investors have committed financial resources to support HALLmark…The Next Generation 2010-2015 to reach a goal of $2.1 million.